Nidd Gorge Community Action
Save The Gorge and Greenway
Minutes 21-3-17 – Bilton Community Centre – 7pm
Chris Kitson (Chair)
Allan Smyth (Vice-Chair)
Tim Moorhouse (Membership Sec)
Minutes of Last Meetings agreed
Conflicts of interest declaations
Geoff Foxall standing for Labour in Starbeck in NYCC elections
David Bulmer sitting Knaresborough Town Councillor (Labour)
Matters Arising (To be taken Separately Under Own headings)
- Local elections – Committee discussed our response to NYCC election on 4th May It was agreed that all candidates in NYCC elections in affected wards will be asked to submit their views for publication in the NGG and on website and FB. Questions will be finalised at next meeting 4th April which is the day the candidate names are announced.
- Nidd Gorge Guardian – AP to report to next meeting
- Affiliates – Discussion to be carried over to next meeting when AP present
- Fundraising events :
:- Easter Sunday Treasure Hunt – KM/SW/TB/RB to organise.
:-Bilton Gala 1st May – KM has booked a 20’ stand. AS/CK to organise.
:-Dawn Chorus Walk – Sunday 7th May –SI to organise.
:-Film screening of ‘Demain’ – MM to organise with JP
- Traffic Survey update – AP to update at next meeting.
- Bio diversity update – AP to update at next meeting.
:– KM to talk to Bilton Historical Society re: Treasurer role
:- Still seeking a Secretary
- Conflict of interests statements :- Emails have been sent out on 20/03/17-Committee members to return ASAP
- Skills audit :- To be sent out using Training Toolz software
- Map:- . GK completed map of ‘The Area’ on Google Maps – Map boundaries approved
- Signing constitution – TB, RB, DB,SI and GF all signed.